Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is it Raining in Cuba

right now i should be in History, but since there's a code blue I'm still in religion. Why is there a code blue? Its not because of the drug dogs or anything, but because its raining. BTW I think that the drug dogs are a wast of money. I don't remember ever hearing about anyone ever getting caught with drugs at our school by the drug dogs and I know for a fact that half of the people in my grade do drugs. That's the truth and everyone knows it. I don't understand how people are punished for being a minute late for advisory three times, but the school does nothing about the people on drugs. This shows where the schools true intentions lie, making it look like they enforce rule, but leaving the people who do drugs at our school so they can keep the money. If I get in trouble for this I'm going to be really mad, but whatever. So since Cuba is so close I'm wondering if its raining. Remember how Cuba was hit by like five category 4-5 hurricanes last year. Well I do and i find it amazing that I don't remember hearing about anyone dying. I'm not saying I wanted anyone to die just i find it hard to believe that no one died. That's great if its true and its possible because of the forced evacuations of so many places, but I remember seeing videos of the waves hitting against the old buildings on the shore and i find it hard to believe that no one died. What if someone was trying to escape or they were hiding or something else? This has almost nothing to do with the book its more of just a thought.

Comment about anything..... anything all i want is a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Ostin your blog is making me laugh. I love it! It's so you.

    I completely agree with the school's ill prioritizing when it comes to punishments. And I also don't recall hearing anyone die from those hurricanes that were hitting Cuba. And you know I would assume a good number of people would die...After watching that video in class, several of the buildings were falling apart. Strong winds could definitely knock them down.

    Comment on my blog! http://perezv.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like this blog is really working for you as a way to express your thoughts! Are you going to continue it after the assignment? Also, as far as you said about the drug dogs I do know of one specific case in which somebody is caught so they aren't exactly useless. And about the hurricanes in Cuba , I think that's a good question. I bet Cuba gets destroyed by hurricanes various times throughout the season but we don't hear of it nearly as much s what happens in the U.S., I wonder why that is?
    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the drug dogs are'nt as good as they're made out to be. although its random, now that i think about it the hurricanes must be so devastating to cuba, the buildings are already not built that well imagine a hurricane.. wouldn't it knock many of them down? i dont know? really intresting thoughts.. your a good blogger.
    -liz

    ReplyDelete